British settlers brought this technique of dry stone wall building to Australia. This wall marked the boundary between two huge properties and was built between 1867 to 1875.
Athllon Drive opposite Anketell Street junction. The wall can be viewed over the fence or accessed from the Murrumbidgee River walking trail between Pine Island and Red Rocks Gorge.
Time to get there:
5 minutes from Pine Island Homestead30 minutes from Visitors Centre
Related LinksHeritage listing